Like many other Web sites, Liquid Media makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Liquid Media and other sites on the Internet.
Liquid Media has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
GDPR Compliance Statement
We are committed to the principles inherent in the GDPR and particularly to the concepts of privacy by design, the right to be forgotten, consent and a risk-based approach. In addition, we aim to ensure:
- Transparency with regard to the use of data.
- That any processing is lawful, fair, transparent and necessary for a specific purpose.
- That data is accurate, kept up to date and removed when no longer necessary.
- That data is kept safely and securely.
- Information submitted in forms on Liqud Digital Media website is kept with the sole purpose of responding to enquiries.
- Right to be forgotten
- We recognise the right to erasure, also known as the right to be forgotten, laid down in the GDPR.
If you have any questions about how your information is stored and used, please contact:
GDPR Compliance, Liquid Media, 9 Crabtree Green, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 6EP UK