Build relationships at Scale
Instagram DM Automation
On June 2, 2021, Facebook announced the rollout of Instagram DM Automation. On August 2 DM Automation was available to Instagram accounts of all sizes This is a massive opportunity for any business, and in particular those who already use Instagram in their marketing.
Liquid Media are amongst the few agencies at the forefront of Instagram DM Automation. We believe this will revolutionize chat automation and be an absolute gamechanger for businesses who get on board and integrate this technology into their marketing. (Yes, I know this is a big claim)
Schedule a call today to discuss how Instagram Automation could take your business to a whole new level.
Why you need to be doing
Chatbot marketing allows you to grow your marketing, sales and operations on platforms like Messenger and SMS.
With chat, businesses can communicate their brand’s message directly to their leads and customers. Chatbots can automate this process, allowing businesses to have one-to-one conversations at scale with their customers and clients.
Incorporating Facebook Messenger into ad campaigns allow you to get more customers for lower adspend and build better, long-term relationships with them.
Our Messenger campaigns regularly achieve:
- Open rates of 65-95% (more than 4 times higher than email)
- Click through rates of well over 30%, in fact we often achieve 50%+ (How does that compare that with your current email stats?)
- Conversion rates 16x better than the equivalent email campaigns and 3-5x higher than display ads
- 30x Return on Ad Spend on our Messenger broadcast campaigns
“Having an open line of communication with our customers gives them a sense of confidence from the browsing stage to final checkout.
Customers who engage with us are 3 to 4 times more likely to checkout. With the chat plugin allowing us to reach more customers, we’ve tripled our sales since offering it as a customer engagement channel.”
Facebook Messenger - Key Facts
- Messenger has over 1.4 billion ACTIVE users (that’s a quarter of the world’s population).
- There are more than 2 billion monthly messages sent between businesses and users every month. Messenger is the platform where businesses and users are interacting the most with each other.
- In 2019, 40 Million businesses were using Messenger monthly; this number had doubled since 2017.
- Usage of Messenger continues to grow 30% year on year.
- It’s on Facebook, which brings with it the incredible targeting and retargeting opportunities that Facebook ads provides.
- Using Messenger for marketing is GDPR compliant without needing
any further acceptance or acknowlegement from users.
- Facebook Messenger is just the beginning. Facebook also owns WhatsApp and Instagram and is working on integrating messaging across the three platforms. This is starting now and is going to be a gamechanger for chatbot marketing.
These days people have higher expectations and want real-time interaction with the companies they buy from. By responding immediately, chatbots can provide instant engagement 24/7/365 and help prevent the visitor from checking out what the competition has to offer.
Chatbot engagements allow brands and companies to communicate their message more quickly, moving visitors through the buying decision process faster than possible than with other marketing channels.
Chatbot conversations can go down different pathways to help guide buying decisions or to qualify and segment the audience – for example to discover which product or service would be right for them, how much they are willing to spend or various life factors.
The chatbot can use data learned from the conversation to treat the visitor uniquely and give them a pleasant, memorable experience. Additionally, visitor data also be used to inform overall strategy and marketing decisions at every touch point.
The chatbot world is just beginning but it is here to stay, with more and more businesses using this emerging technology. Those that are taking advantage of the opportunities that chatbot marketing offer now are gaining massive benefits and increases to their bottom line.
If you are interested in finding out more, or potentially working with Liquid Media in the future, please get in touch. We look forward to discussing how chatbots could be implemented for your business and how they could integrate with your current marketing systems.
Download our chatbot guide
Download the Liquid Media chatbot guide today and see why we consider chatbot marketing on Messenger the most effective tool for almost any B2C and B2B business to build a profitable, long-term relationship with their audience.
Our clients consistently see higher Average Order Value and Customer Lifetime Values. In this downloadable pdf, you’ll discover how Messenger chatbots work in practice, the results they can get and how they could be implemented in your marketing.
We’re committed to your privacy. Liquid Media uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.